Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!

Club meet 1st Wednesday of the month at the Aneurin Bevan pub, on the A470 Manor Way/North Rd by the Gabalfa flyover

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking a late bay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean
dubber

Breaking a late bay Empty
PostSubject: Breaking a late bay   Breaking a late bay Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:08 am

I am breaking a late bay camper so if you need anything drop me a msg and i'll get back to you.

I will list what i have as soon i can.

Dean
Back to top Go down
Joey
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a late bay   Breaking a late bay Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:22 pm

hey im after bits an bobs for a early bay, one of wich is the fixed 1/4 window frame for the o/s/f i think they are all the same may be some body may know, not sure whom to ask really?

also after a number plate lamp? thanks
Back to top Go down
Dean
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a late bay   Breaking a late bay Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:55 am

The cab doors have gone and were sold complete sorry, but i do have a number plate light which is a brand new one from heritage. £7 if you want.
Back to top Go down
Joey
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a late bay   Breaking a late bay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:12 am

thanks but the late bay tipe dont fit my bus i tryed one, cheers other wise i would of had it
Back to top Go down
Haveacamper
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a late bay   Breaking a late bay Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:13 am

where are you based mate, just been let down by scott wilson in cornwall for a the shef that the fuel tank sits on and could really do with coming down to see the bus ASAP

NaFe
Back to top Go down
Dean
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a late bay   Breaking a late bay Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:08 pm

Haveacamper wrote:
where are you based mate, just been let down by scott wilson in cornwall for a the shef that the fuel tank sits on and could really do with coming down to see the bus ASAP

NaFe

I'm in llanharry, the engine will be taken out sunday morning so if you want to come down then that would be fine. Otherwise it's going to be nearly impossible as i have tons going on at the moment. Hence why i've been so long getting back on here and vzi.

Dean
Back to top Go down
Dean
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a late bay   Breaking a late bay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:52 am

The engine and tank are now out so if you want to come and see the floor area drop me a msg and we'll sort something out.

I will be aiming to chop up the body next week/end so any body parts/chassis parts drop me a line.

Dean

PS

And there's still a load of other parts too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Haveacamper
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a late bay   Breaking a late bay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:57 am

think i'm going to go for a custom shelf and tank, because i'm putting a porsche engine in and because of its size will mean that the stock tank will touch the engine.

NaFe
Back to top Go down
Haveacamper
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a late bay   Breaking a late bay Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:28 am

hey mate, could you take some pics of the accelerator linkage for me.

it seems to be a better mechanism than the earlybay and the gubbings is inside away form rust and water.

NaFe
Back to top Go down
Joey
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a late bay   Breaking a late bay Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:56 am

dought if theres a half tidy set of sun visors left? pref black Question
Back to top Go down
Dean
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a late bay   Breaking a late bay Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:50 am

Haveacamper wrote:

it seems to be a better mechanism than the earlybay and the gubbings is inside away form rust and water.

NaFe

Not quite sure what you're after here. Is it the pedal linkage or the carb linkage?

If it's the carb linkage then i may not of any use as i have twin carbs.
Back to top Go down
Dean
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a late bay   Breaking a late bay Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:51 am

Joey wrote:
dought if theres a half tidy set of sun visors left? pref black Question

No they were minging and "off white"
Back to top Go down
Joey
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a late bay   Breaking a late bay Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:45 am

ok cheers
Back to top Go down
Haveacamper
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a late bay   Breaking a late bay Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:04 pm

Dean wrote:
Haveacamper wrote:

NaFe

Not quite sure what you're after here. Is it the pedal linkage or the carb linkage?

If it's the carb linkage then i may not of any use as i have twin carbs.

i'm looking for the whole linkage in the cab for the pedal not the carb end
Back to top Go down
Dean
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a late bay   Breaking a late bay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:38 am

I shall sort the linkage this week.
Back to top Go down
Dean
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a late bay   Breaking a late bay Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:31 pm

Thursday is the day for chopping it up. So if there is anything specific that someone wants now is the time to say.

Dean
Back to top Go down
welshdevils
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a late bay   Breaking a late bay Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:16 am

hi mate you got a brake servo for a 1974 devo bay i need one for mot
lets me know 07974643650
paul cardiff
Back to top Go down
Haveacamper
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a late bay   Breaking a late bay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:04 am

mate, did you every get the accel linkage out?

NaFe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking a late bay   Breaking a late bay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking a late bay
Page 1 of 1