Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!

Club meet 1st Wednesday of the month at the Aneurin Bevan pub, on the A470 Manor Way/North Rd by the Gabalfa flyover

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump.

Go down 
+3
weena
stretch
Dozerfella
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dozerfella
dubber
Dozerfella

Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump. Empty
PostSubject: Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump.   Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:07 am

I'm Dozerfella, or Ed...i answer to mostly anything. I live in Porthcawl but I'm from the vale of glamorgan near Cowbridge....anyways...enough about me, here's my Bus...hopefully i will be at your next meet.

i hope this works........ Rolling Eyes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
stretch
dubber

Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump.   Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:12 am

Very nice. Smile

See at the next meet.
Back to top Go down
Dozerfella
dubber
Dozerfella

PostSubject: Re: Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump.   Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:21 am

yeah defo, when is it?
Back to top Go down
weena
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump.   Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:20 am

thats a sweet van dude Smile

meets are always the first wednesday of the month
Back to top Go down
Dozerfella
dubber
Dozerfella

PostSubject: Re: Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump.   Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:24 am

Cheers weena, i'll chug my way down then..

get that beetle done.
Back to top Go down
Matty
Admin
Matty

PostSubject: Re: Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump.   Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:59 am

Lovely bus - very jealous! Be amazing to see you (and the bus!) down at the meet next wednesday Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home&__a=1#!/profile.ph
Dozerfella
dubber
Dozerfella

PostSubject: Re: Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump.   Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:21 am

Matty wrote:
Lovely bus - very jealous! Be amazing to see you (and the bus!) down at the meet next wednesday Smile

ha dont be jealous, you have more vw's that Hitler! Yeah i'll be there, i'll be bring Hump too..
Back to top Go down
Joey
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump.   Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:45 am

hey sweet bus, what year is it?
Back to top Go down
Dozerfella
dubber
Dozerfella

PostSubject: Re: Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump.   Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:35 am

Thanks Joey, it was Manufactured in 69 and registered in 70 for some reason...Its not perfect, it needs a few little things doing to it...there some rust in the drivers and passengers floor section and its had a little bump on the back right at some point and that needs fixing properly, but i love it all the same.... bounce
Back to top Go down
weena
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump.   Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:57 am

Dozerfella wrote:
Cheers weena, i'll chug my way down then..

get that beetle done.

im on the case dude

fingers crossed ill have it at the meet
Back to top Go down
taffy apple
dubber
taffy apple

PostSubject: Re: Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump.   Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:13 pm

cool bus
Back to top Go down
Dozerfella
dubber
Dozerfella

PostSubject: Re: Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump.   Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:50 pm

taffy apple wrote:
cool bus

cheers mucka.
Back to top Go down
Dean
dubber

PostSubject: Re: Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump.   Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:56 am

Very nice bus.

Dean
Back to top Go down
Dozerfella
dubber
Dozerfella

PostSubject: Re: Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump.   Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:46 am

cheers dean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump.   Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im newish, i wasnt so talkative in my first introduction...here's my Bus, his name is Hump.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club! :: Club stuff! :: Members' Rides & Projects-
Jump to: