Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!

Club meet 1st Wednesday of the month at the Aneurin Bevan pub, on the A470 Manor Way/North Rd by the Gabalfa flyover

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My bug is going to back on the road next Week (fingers crossed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
t4 man
dubber

My bug is going to back on the road next Week (fingers crossed) Empty
PostSubject: My bug is going to back on the road next Week (fingers crossed)   My bug is going to back on the road next Week (fingers crossed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:48 am

Have decided to get the bug back on the road after being parked up for almost two years Very Happy Very Happy . Got all the insurance sorted Very Happy just need it to pass the MOT on Tuesday.

If the weathers fine i may bring it to club on Wednesday
Back to top Go down
weena
dubber

PostSubject: Re: My bug is going to back on the road next Week (fingers crossed)   My bug is going to back on the road next Week (fingers crossed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:49 am

SWEET Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shavenone
dubber

PostSubject: Re: My bug is going to back on the road next Week (fingers crossed)   My bug is going to back on the road next Week (fingers crossed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:35 am

goooooood luck
Back to top Go down
Matty
Admin
Matty

PostSubject: Re: My bug is going to back on the road next Week (fingers crossed)   My bug is going to back on the road next Week (fingers crossed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:40 pm

Amazing Very Happy

Don;t think i've seen it on the road since bug jam 2005 and that diesel incident Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home&__a=1#!/profile.ph
t4 man
dubber

PostSubject: Re: My bug is going to back on the road next Week (fingers crossed)   My bug is going to back on the road next Week (fingers crossed) Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:10 am

Matty wrote:
Amazing Very Happy

Don;t think i've seen it on the road since bug jam 2005 and that diesel incident Laughing

You right there Matty that was pritty much the last big show it went too. Sadly the rust gremlins have started setting on the heater chanels so fingers crossed for Tuesday
Back to top Go down
t4 man
dubber

PostSubject: Re: My bug is going to back on the road next Week (fingers crossed)   My bug is going to back on the road next Week (fingers crossed) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:38 am

Car passed the MOT with Flying colours just got to use it now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dont think i will be able to bring it to club tonight though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My bug is going to back on the road next Week (fingers crossed)   My bug is going to back on the road next Week (fingers crossed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My bug is going to back on the road next Week (fingers crossed)
Page 1 of 1