Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!

Club meet 1st Wednesday of the month at the Aneurin Bevan pub, on the A470 Manor Way/North Rd by the Gabalfa flyover

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE please help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FOE
dubber

PLEASE please help Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE please help   PLEASE please help Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:46 am

Me bay has been clamped, and cost me £260 to release it!

Need a driveway garage private land somewhere off the road so I can sort the engine out and get it MOT'd

Anyone I'm desperate Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Matty
Admin
Matty

PLEASE please help Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE please help   PLEASE please help Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:04 am

clamped?! How come dude? no tax or something? Sad cunts

i can't think of anywhere off hand dude... I'm living up in North Wales now, loads of private land, but a bit far! Surprised might be worth a chat with that garage up the road from you? by the indian and chinese? They've got a bit of space out the front you may be able to park it for a few weeks for a some beer money? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home&__a=1#!/profile.ph
Sam Jelfs
dubber

PLEASE please help Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE please help   PLEASE please help Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Cant help personally, but was in Asda at Cardiff Gate earlier, there was a sign on the customer notice board thing for a garage to rent, might be worth a look. sorry, didnt get a number, but might be worth a trip over there
Back to top Go down
FOE
dubber

PLEASE please help Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE please help   PLEASE please help Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:50 am

Matty wrote:
clamped?! How come dude? no tax or something? Sad cunts

i can't think of anywhere off hand dude... I'm living up in North Wales now, loads of private land, but a bit far! Surprised might be worth a chat with that garage up the road from you? by the indian and chinese? They've got a bit of space out the front you may be able to park it for a few weeks for a some beer money? Smile

Yeah vehicle was sorned, but someone mentioned it had no tax, my fault Crying or Very sad

No worries though as have sorted something out Wink
Back to top Go down
FOE
dubber

PLEASE please help Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE please help   PLEASE please help Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:52 am

Sam Jelfs wrote:
Cant help personally, but was in Asda at Cardiff Gate earlier, there was a sign on the customer notice board thing for a garage to rent, might be worth a look. sorry, didnt get a number, but might be worth a trip over there

Thanks Sam

Have now taking Gelnda to Custom Clasics in Barry, at lease there she will get the work done that she needed. Just hope in time for the wedding Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PLEASE please help Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE please help   PLEASE please help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE please help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club! :: Club stuff! :: Chat-
Jump to: