Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!

Club meet 1st Wednesday of the month at the Aneurin Bevan pub, on the A470 Manor Way/North Rd by the Gabalfa flyover

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

selling up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
weena
dubber

PostSubject: selling up   Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:37 pm

right i need to raise some funds so im selling up all my stuff i have

bosch alternator full working condition i just bought this and now have no use for it ive checked that it works and all is well its the internal regulator type - 60 (what i paid)

My polished stainless steel side exit exhaust cost over 300 and has had very limited use - some wear from the tarmac but nothing to write home about quick sale - 140

italian made webers idf 36s with Empi manifolds and tall filters - very nice carbs fully serviced and working jetted for a 1641cc engine makes one hell of a difference - comes with linkage again looking to get what i paid out for them - 220

glove box liner blank for stereo/guages etc for a 60s bug - 15

wiper motor for early bug fully working - 35

no worries bonnet badge- orignal 1991 pressing in metal not like these new cheap copies - bit of history 45

thats all i can think of off the top of my head - ive got boxes of stuff down my lock up if u need anything let me know and ill have a look

this is up on volkszone and cardiff aircooled - cash needed asap to fund my new engine conversion

many thanks for looking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

selling up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club! :: Club stuff! :: For Sale & Wanted-
Jump to: