Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!

Club meet 1st Wednesday of the month at the Aneurin Bevan pub, on the A470 Manor Way/North Rd by the Gabalfa flyover

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

euro bug in!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
weena
dubber

euro bug in! Empty
PostSubject: euro bug in!   euro bug in! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:12 pm

come on this show looks great

its on the 4th - 6th july in belgium!

looked up costs for trains etc and it comes in less than 100 quid and its 30 euros for the show all u need then is money for campsite and booze/petrol Smile

whos in? affraid
Back to top Go down
taffy apple
dubber
taffy apple

euro bug in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro bug in!   euro bug in! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:45 am

hey weena me and jo went to this last year top top show if you like drag racing and blow your head of strong beer then it is a must.
last year we went by train and stayed in a b&b (bates motel) in chimay.
we are set to go this year aswell but havent decided how we are going to get there.
wether to take our bus or just take the train all the way down as last year going by train was so easy.
Back to top Go down
weena
dubber

euro bug in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro bug in!   euro bug in! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:35 pm

cool

ive booked ferry on the norfolk line its £22 for a car with 2 adults - then chimay is only 126 miles from dunkerque - im trying to get matty to come too its gonna be great - will you be camping or going back to a b&b - do you know how much it cost last year for accomadation?

cheers
Back to top Go down
Matty
Admin
Matty

euro bug in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro bug in!   euro bug in! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:16 am

Yeah, i'm VERY tempted by the ferry, £22 dover-dunkerque, then £14 on the way back for a car and 2 adults! Crazy! Just gotta find me a co-pilot Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home&__a=1#!/profile.ph
taffy apple
dubber
taffy apple

euro bug in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro bug in!   euro bug in! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:33 am

i am sure we paid about 80 euros a night and that was for a right shit hole.
if you are not taking a camper then i would stick a tent up and camp at one of the campsites in chimay.
the problem you have in finding digs in chimay is hardly anyfucker speaks english and i dont think there are many b&b in or around chimay any way.
Back to top Go down
weena
dubber

euro bug in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro bug in!   euro bug in! Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:51 am

yeah im looking at getting a campsite it would just be nice to know where to go just gotta stick up one tent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

euro bug in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: euro bug in!   euro bug in! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

euro bug in!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club! :: Club stuff! :: Events & Shows-
Jump to: