Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!

Club meet 1st Wednesday of the month at the Aneurin Bevan pub, on the A470 Manor Way/North Rd by the Gabalfa flyover

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1641 engine turnkey.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
weena
dubber

1641 engine turnkey. Empty
PostSubject: 1641 engine turnkey.   1641 engine turnkey. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:48 am

Engine – Full turnkey 1641

Totally solid with no end float has had a very easy life and done only 10k in the 7 or so years ive owned it – as my car has been in restoration for the last 6 years. Drove to Belgium and back with no issues for EBI3 this year – has a standard solex carb Jtube and exhaust manifold – doesn’t come with muffler im afraid – has had a referbed carb recently and a new 51amp alternator. Serviced regularly and highly maintained.

In the last 12 months its had new HT Leads, coil, distributor, gaskets and rocker covers. Always tuned correctly for both timing and valve clearancing.

This engine has served me well over the years and its only done 3k in the last year since the car was finished. Only selling as I need to finance new bigger engine.

Engine is located in Cardiff and can be heard running or even seen running. It only takes me 20 minutes to remove it from my oval.

Back to top Go down

1641 engine turnkey.
Page 1 of 1