Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!

Club meet 1st Wednesday of the month at the Aneurin Bevan pub, on the A470 Manor Way/North Rd by the Gabalfa flyover

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you aint busy on the weekend!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FOE
dubber

If you aint busy on the weekend! Empty
PostSubject: If you aint busy on the weekend!   If you aint busy on the weekend! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:45 am

Hey all

Took the engine out last week, this weekend gearbox out, then engine & gearbox (which is still attached to gearbox) back in. If anyone is bored and has spare time to donate, I will be out in the street after 1pm trying to pull this off Wink
Back to top Go down
FOE
dubber

PostSubject: Re: If you aint busy on the weekend!   If you aint busy on the weekend! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:59 am

By the way I'm located on Caerphilly Rd, Birchgrove Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FOE
dubber

PostSubject: Re: If you aint busy on the weekend!   If you aint busy on the weekend! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:26 pm

12 views and not even a "good luck"

COME ON CARDIIFF F**K SAKE!!!

where is everyone, mostly D@vey and weena holding it together........

rant over..... Wink
Back to top Go down
Matty
Admin
Matty

PostSubject: Re: If you aint busy on the weekend!   If you aint busy on the weekend! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:47 am

Dude! How did you get on? Got back from Kent this morning, so if you need a hand this week/weekend with anything gimme a text Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home&__a=1#!/profile.ph
FOE
dubber

PostSubject: Re: If you aint busy on the weekend!   If you aint busy on the weekend! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:33 am

Cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
D@VEY
dubber

PostSubject: Re: If you aint busy on the weekend!   If you aint busy on the weekend! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:46 am

Your right dude i thought there would be a lot more interest and help in the Capital!
Back to top Go down
FOE
dubber

PostSubject: Re: If you aint busy on the weekend!   If you aint busy on the weekend! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:01 am

Hey

I dont really matter, I thought I would ask, and anyway most people are probably working on their dubs Wink
Back to top Go down
weena
dubber

PostSubject: Re: If you aint busy on the weekend!   If you aint busy on the weekend! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:24 pm

fat chance of me ever working on my aircooled - work takes over everytime and the polo takes the rest

hope you get it sorted dude - id lend a hand but work has stolen every moment of my life at the moment Sad
Back to top Go down
FOE
dubber

PostSubject: Re: If you aint busy on the weekend!   If you aint busy on the weekend! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:38 am

guess what I'm doing this weekend??..... Suspect yep working on my biatch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D@VEY
dubber

PostSubject: Re: If you aint busy on the weekend!   If you aint busy on the weekend! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:53 am

Well done fella. Im starting the prep for the respray on mine tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
FOE
dubber

PostSubject: Re: If you aint busy on the weekend!   If you aint busy on the weekend! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:30 am

Hey good luck their Davey Very Happy Are you painting it yourself?
Back to top Go down
D@VEY
dubber

PostSubject: Re: If you aint busy on the weekend!   If you aint busy on the weekend! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:26 pm

FOE wrote:
Hey good luck their Davey Very Happy Are you painting it yourself?

no mate Gav at custom calssics will paint it.
Back to top Go down
FOE
dubber

PostSubject: Re: If you aint busy on the weekend!   If you aint busy on the weekend! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:42 am

Cool! you have to get some pics up mate!!!
Back to top Go down
FOE
dubber

PostSubject: Re: If you aint busy on the weekend!   If you aint busy on the weekend! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:15 am

Engine in!!

forgor the rear dog house triangle duct thing......oh bollocks, I aint taking the engine out...so.......gona try and put in in with engine in!
Back to top Go down
D@VEY
dubber

PostSubject: Re: If you aint busy on the weekend!   If you aint busy on the weekend! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Well done mate.you will have to come down for a run!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you aint busy on the weekend!   If you aint busy on the weekend! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you aint busy on the weekend!
Page 1 of 1