Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!

Club meet 1st Wednesday of the month at the Aneurin Bevan pub, on the A470 Manor Way/North Rd by the Gabalfa flyover

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

August Meet...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam Jelfs
dubber

August Meet... Empty
PostSubject: August Meet...   August Meet... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:44 am

Right, so its that time again, lets see if we can organise something this time around...

Now there are two options, firstly head to the pub as usual, or instead, the VolksOccurin' lot (over in barry) are organising a "Burgers 'n' Bugs" event at Culverhouse Cross McDonalds at the same time (well starting from 7pm rather than our usual 9pm), so we could always go and gatecrash their event instead? Or I suppose there is a third option, do both... 7pm over at McD's, then head down to the pub later for the normal meet?

Anyone have any ideas / preferences? (and Dude, no, I am not taking over the organisation Wink )
Back to top Go down
weena
dubber

August Meet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Meet...   August Meet... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:55 am

would love to but im uber slack and in leicester for work relatedness this wednesday O and both of my automobiles are off the road Sad
Back to top Go down

August Meet...
Page 1 of 1