Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!

Club meet 1st Wednesday of the month at the Aneurin Bevan pub, on the A470 Manor Way/North Rd by the Gabalfa flyover

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
owen
dubber

WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE ! Empty
PostSubject: WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE !   WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE ! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:24 am

Back to top Go down
Sam Jelfs
dubber

PostSubject: Re: WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE !   WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE ! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:05 am

Are you still looking mate? Got a pair for sale, the one on the right in this pic.

WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE ! 148857_486696377812_507397812_6952360_7201305_n
Back to top Go down
owen
dubber

PostSubject: Re: WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE !   WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE ! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:55 am

how much ? are they recliners ? do they have any rails?
thanks owen
Back to top Go down
Sam Jelfs
dubber

PostSubject: Re: WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE !   WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE ! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:27 am

They do recline, but have no runners as they were modified to fit my buggy, so have put them on my new seats, but you could either grab a set of runners like these and bolt them directly to the floor, or cut up an old bug seat to make some runners... There are a couple of scuffs on them, nothing major, just slight wear on the outer shoulders. I'm only in Llanrumney if you want to have a look, otherwise if you are going to the club meet on wednesday I can prob bring them down with me.

As for how much, I have no real idea what they are worth, so make me an offer...
Back to top Go down
owen
dubber

PostSubject: Re: WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE !   WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE ! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:45 pm

The red ones arnt for sale then ? Not sure If i'm going to the meet yet, like £40 ?
Back to top Go down
Sam Jelfs
dubber

PostSubject: Re: WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE !   WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE ! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:30 am

Nah sorry, the red ones are the ones I've just fitted.

If you can do £50 you can have them... I work at the uni if you are near there during the day, can bring them in for you to have a look at.

give me a call if you're interested 07545 776 917
Back to top Go down
owen
dubber

PostSubject: Re: WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE !   WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE ! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:17 pm

will give you a call soon !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE !   WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WANTED - CLASSIC/RETRO BUCKETS FOR BEETLE !
Page 1 of 1