Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!

Club meet 1st Wednesday of the month at the Aneurin Bevan pub, on the A470 Manor Way/North Rd by the Gabalfa flyover

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FOE
dubber

LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed? Empty
PostSubject: LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed?   LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:55 pm

My God there are hardly any posts since Feb 14th!!

Fair play with all that is slack cheers

Is there a meet Wed 2nd March?
Back to top Go down
Sam Jelfs
dubber

PostSubject: Re: LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed?   LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:40 am

There should be... think there is a few people intent on heading down for it.
Back to top Go down
col
dubber

PostSubject: Re: LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed?   LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:42 am

I'll be there mate. I had a good laugh last month just the two of us Laughing
Back to top Go down
Matty
Admin
Matty

PostSubject: Re: LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed?   LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:00 pm

I'll be there Smile Should be half a dozen of us at least! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home&__a=1#!/profile.ph
FOE
dubber

PostSubject: Re: LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed?   LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:41 pm

col wrote:
I'll be there mate. I had a good laugh last month just the two of us Laughing

LOL dam right!
Back to top Go down
FOE
dubber

PostSubject: Re: LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed?   LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Matty wrote:
I'll be there Smile Should be half a dozen of us at least! Smile

Woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Groovster
dubber

PostSubject: Re: LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed?   LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:29 am

I'm gonna try to get down tonight... been trying to sort out my headlights just now, bloody bulb holder disintigrated on the left so daren't touch the right until I get the part - I have one light looking at you the other looking for you! I've managed to blow a couple of fuses in the process so only got brake lights, headlights and indicators at the mo... I have soooo been pampered with modern cars these last few years I'd almost forgotten the 'joy' of trying to make adjustments to find 43 year old parts turning to dust with one touch *groans* fingers crossed I can get there - I'll be in this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cosmicmoonchild/5484043719/
Back to top Go down
FOE
dubber

PostSubject: Re: LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed?   LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:34 am

Lush mate!!
Back to top Go down
col
dubber

PostSubject: Re: LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed?   LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:36 am

Looks good mate cant wait to see it
Back to top Go down
Groovster
dubber

PostSubject: Re: LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed?   LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:45 pm

Bah! I need and don't have an 8 amp fuse... of all the things! Hope it's a good turn out =)
Back to top Go down
Matty
Admin
Matty

PostSubject: Re: LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed?   LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Lovely beetle Groovester!

Didn't see you there tonight, did you not manage to sort the fuses etc in the end?

Hopefully see you at the next one, are you planning on going down to the Volksworld show in a couple of weeks? A few of us should be convoying down early Saturday morning and you're more than welcome to join in!
Back to top Go down
Matty
Admin
Matty

PostSubject: Re: LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed?   LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Also, GOOD TURN OUT TONIGHT Very Happy

I counted at least 4 beetles and some other funky cars too, and i think around 20 people inside, great stuff Smile

Volksworld Saturday morning convoy - I'll start a new thread for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed?   LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL this really is the slackest club ever!! Meet on wed?
Page 1 of 1