Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardiff Aircooled Volkswagen Club!

Club meet 1st Wednesday of the month at the Aneurin Bevan pub, on the A470 Manor Way/North Rd by the Gabalfa flyover

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(drag racer's) engine question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
taffy apple
dubber
taffy apple

(drag racer's) engine question Empty
PostSubject: (drag racer's) engine question   (drag racer's) engine question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:50 am

over the next year or 2 i am looking to purchase parts needed to build 2332 as and when funds allow for jo's ghia.

would it be better to save all the money needed to buy all the bits outright in one go, or could i get them bit buy bit or would this cost to much on postage?.

also because of the cost of shipping would you only recommend buying certain parts from america
and source the rest from the u.k, or is it still cheaper to buy everything needed from the states?.

and who do you use for your parts i know of vw paradise and vw parts anyone else you could recomend.

many thanks wana-be dragracer
Back to top Go down
stretch
dubber

(drag racer's) engine question Empty
PostSubject: Re: (drag racer's) engine question   (drag racer's) engine question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:55 am

Graham, give me a bell on 07525726558. It'll take me forever to type out an answer. It's good to talk. Wink
Back to top Go down

(drag racer's) engine question
Page 1 of 1